Join us today and
help build your better
It’s not just about saving for a rainy day.
It’s about how your savings may lead to a brighter future full of sunny smiles.
Be ready for what the day might bring
Establish Credit Union Membership
Access to over 55,000 ATMs nationwide
Earn Competitive dividends
Accounts for Youth and Special Occasions
Your FRFCU relationship begins with as little as a $10 Membership Savings account ($5 for Youth Savings), enabling you to take advantage of exclusive banking benefits and lifelong membership advantages.
For a small $10 deposit, you can begin your savings journey and launch your Financial Resources FCU Membership
Looking for higher interest rates? With just a $25 minimum balance, you can open opportunities to five different interest rate tiers.
For those ages 14 to 17. Get your children started on the right financial path by learning how to save and manage money.
$5 minimum daily balance required.
Simple Club Savings
Earn dividends on cash you set aside for holidays, vacations or special purchases
Let’s get started!
Visit your nearest branch or use our online application to open your savings account today!
(1) Fees may reduce earnings on these accounts
(2) Minimum Balance to earn stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY). If a range is shown as a deposit tier, the starting balance shown in that tier is the Minimum Balance needed to earn the stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
(3) Rate is variable and may change after the account is opened
(4) APY = Annual Percentage Yield
(5) An early withdrawal penalty will be imposed
(6) Minimum Balance to open = $100.00
(7) Consult your tax advisor or IRS Publication 590 to determine what type of IRA is right for you. Publication 590 can be found at your local post office or online at the Internal Revenue Service Website.
(8) Relationship Premium Rates for Certificates and IRA’s include a rate premium based on your account services with the credit union. Rates indicated include premiums of 0.10% for an active checking account (active checking account requires either 1- existing checking acct with minimum monthly Direct Deposit of $500.00, 2-FRFCU debit card with minimum 5 transactions in previous month, 3- Active Bill Pay Account); 0.10% for an existing consumer loan (excludes Credit Builder and Personal Lines of Credit); 0.10% for a FRFCU Mortgage or Investment Account.
(9) The Bump-Up Certificate allows you to increase the rate on the certificate to the current rate one time if rates rise during the term of the certificate. No additional deposit is needed to activate the Bump-Up feature.
Rates are subject to change.