Certificates & IRAs
Give a gift to your future self with a Financial Resources FCU Certificate or IRA.
With our Certificates and IRAs, you can set aside money to help cover future expenses, benefit from dividend payments and stretch your savings with potential tax deferred breaks.
Term Certificates & IRAs
Term Certificates (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
& IRA Specials
Coverdell Savings Account
(1) Fees may reduce earnings on these accounts.
(2) Minimum Balance to earn stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY). If a range is shown as a deposit tier, the starting balance shown in that tier is the Minimum Balance needed to earn the stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY).
(3) Rate is variable and may change after the account is opened.
(4) APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
(5) $10.00 Minimum Balance to open.
(6) Consult your tax advisor or IRS Publication 590 to determine what type of IRA is right for you. Publication 590 can be found at your local post office or online at the Internal Revenue Service Website.
(7) Relationship Premium Rates for Certificates and IRA’s include a rate premium based on your account services with the credit union. Rates indicated include premiums of 0.10% for an active checking account (active checking account requires either (A) existing checking acct with minimum monthly Direct Deposit of $500.00, (B) FRFCU debit card with minimum 5 transactions in previous month, (C) Active Bill Pay Account); 0.10% for an existing consumer loan (excludes Credit Builder and Personal Lines of Credit); 0.10% for a FRFCU Mortgage or Investment Account.
(8) The Bump-Up Certificate allows you to increase the rate on the certificate to the current rate one time if rates rise during the term of the certificate. No additional deposit is needed to activate the Bump-Up feature.
Rates are subject to change.